The new Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. is fully equipped and in position to take the kayak fishing world by storm.
Featuring an open design that can be customized to meet the demands of any angler and environment. The deck is highly walkable and stable, yet remains nimble and stealth. The low-profile, wind-shedding hull will keep you on the water longer, and endless storage opportunities are intelligently located throughout. The AirPro MAX* seat shows up in a big way, now with extended travel along much of the length of the craft. Top it off with the FlexPod OS electronics console and the fish don’t stand a chance.
- Desert Camo Dusk Flint Mango Midnight Sonar
*Colors may vary slightly from those shown. Color combinations (Desert Camo, Dusk, Flint, Indigo, Mango, Galaxy, Sonar and Midnight) will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat we produce. Variations in color are not covered by warranty.
- AirPro MAX Seating System w/ Extended Travel
- Enclosed Bow Storage w/ Integrated Paddle Park
- FlexPod OS Removable Console
- Utility Tray w/ Removable Cover
- Open Deck Walk Space w/ Traction Pads
- 5.5" Midship Hatch
- Rectangular Stern Hatch Provides Hull Access & Versatility w/ Bungee & SlideTrax
- Bow & Stern Oversized Metal Grab Handles
- Molded-In Side Handles
- Foam Battery & Rod Stager in Stern Storage Area
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- Keepers XL
LENGTH: 14' 1" / 430 cm
WIDTH: 34" / 86 cm
BOAT WEIGHT: 86 lbs. / 39 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 15.5" / 39 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 550 lbs. / 250 kg