The Jackson Anitx is a new creeking/river running kayak that runs rivers like a dream, but with some groove in the hull for continuous play on the way down. Take advantage of every wave, hole, splat, eddy line and pillow or some technical rapids with this easy to paddle boat.
- Max paddler (lbs): 120 to 190
- Cockpit Size: 35 x 20 5/8
- Height: 13
- Length: 7'9
- Opt Overall: 150
- Volume: 63
- Weight (Pounds): 36
- Width: 26
- Slicey Stern: Playfully slicey stern allows for squirting, splatting and down river fun!
- Planing Hull: The hull is built to make all the right river running moves but have the ability to spin on waves and surf up holes without loosing river running power or stability
- Uni-shock Bulkhead system: Ensuring that all your river running experiences are as safe as possible, the Antix will feature the Uni-Shock bulkhead system and U-Channel track to protect paddler and kayak.
- Top of the line outfitting: Jackson Kayak's bomber outfitting will include our comfy padded seat, perfectly fitting and back band, thigh pads and more. All fully adjustable!
- Fuller Bow: A roomy Bow gives you comfort all day
- Lightweight: The lighter weight of the boat is easy for carrying, nimble for maneuvering, and is fast at accelerating
- GoPro Ready: Comes with a screwed in mount for your Go Pro that you can unscrew and stick wherever you like for a different point of view.
- Nalgene Bottle: USA Made, BPA Free and with a JK logo - this is one water bottle designed for years of hard use, just like your Jackson Kayak!
- Sure-Lock Backband System: This instantly adjustable system is operated right from your kayak and uses only rope and plastic cleats: no metal parts to rust, corrode, fall-out or break - ever! Should you break a rope you are a simple square knot away from continuing in comfort and replacement is possible in any hardware shop.
- Thermoformed U Channel with Composite Reinforcement for Hull Support