A long time favourite for flat water cruising and entry into small fun waves. Its narrow width offers efficient glide on flat water and improved tracking from holding the paddle straighter to the board. The 10’5” length increases the maneuverability to explore narrow waterways, as well as having more control in the surf. Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
- Length: 10’5”
- Width: 30"
- Thickness: 6.0"
- Tail width: 15.0"
- Volume: 288L
- Rider Weight: 40-90 kg
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
- Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.