Stable and progressive, a board that takes a first timer from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids to the ultimate in whitewater and river running performance. A slightly tucked in outline similar to the Atlas combined with the 9’6” length holds good ground speed, while being small enough to turn quickly. 36” is the widest in the range for riders up to 105kg with the highest stability to cope with choppy water and big drops.
- Length: 9'6”
- Width: 36"
- Thickness: 6.0"
- Tail width: 23.9"
- Volume: 290L
- Rider Weight: 55-105 kg
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
- Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.