- Stable and progressive, a board that takes a first timer from
navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids to the ultimate in
whitewater and river running performance.
- A slightly tucked in outline similar to the Atlas combined
with the 9’6” length holds good ground speed,
while being small enough to turn quickly.
- 36” is the widest in the range for riders up to 105kg with
the highest stability to cope with choppy water and big drops.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.
We guarantee that our products are free of any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials, for the duration of 24 months after purchase date. Please Refer to the Starboard SUP Website for more information on what is and is not covered under warranty.