|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|12’0”||36”||4.6”||19.8”||253 L||70-130 kg|
|365.8 cm||91.4 cm||11.7 cm||50.4 cm||155-285 lbs|
Weight: 14.42 kg/31.79 lbs EST *All weights are +/- 6%
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
220 Light Core
4.7" Black fin
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Please ask us about our shipping practices for this item.
Disclaimer: Hobie Products are not eligible for free shipping and are subject to fixed rate shipping charges.