The NRS Men's Axiom Gloves provide dependable blister protection for paddling, with the added benefit of UPF 20 to protect your hands on long days in the sun!
- The synthetic leather palm is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones.
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 20 sun protection for your hands.
- Open finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- Sticky silicone pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of microfiber material on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow.
- A hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
NRS wants you to be happy with the products you buy from us. We guarantee all NRS products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please contact Western Canoeing and Kayaking for Warranty Assistance.