The waterproof Bulkhead Tapered dry bag is designed to maximize kayak storage space. Equipped with the PurgeAir™ valve, this bag is perfect for bow or stern hatches.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
- Space-optimizing: Nestles into a kayak’s bow or stern hatch space, maximizing use of available space.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
||1220 cu. in
||Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
||70D/140D 7.5 oz. polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon body
SealLine products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
As long as you are the original purchaser, and you use your SealLine product for the use it was intended, and you treat your products with care and maintain them properly, they warrant your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the useful life of your product. This does not include normal wear and tear.
Please contact WCK for all warranty inquiries.