Looking for a packraft for river crossing, flat water paddling and high alpine fishing on backpacking trips? The Castaway Packraft is for you then. The Castaway is constructed of the same materials as Kokopelli's Whitewater Series, giving you exceptional durability. It's two chamber design provides more safety than a traditional single chamber packraft. It come's equipped with 6 nylon d-rings for easy gear tie down. Included is a field repair kit, two compression straps and an inflation bag that can have the packraft river ready in three minutes. The castaway can even handle light Class I-II paddling when in the hands of an experienced paddler.
- Color – Yellow Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft + Inflatable Seat Weight- 7 pounds 5 oz. (add 3.4 ounces for Tizip)
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz. (Inflation Time: 3 minutes)
- Chambers- 2
- Outside Length: 91"
- Outside Width: 37"
- Tube Diameter- 11"
- Cockpit Length- 57"
- Cockpit Width- 15.5"
- Packed Size: 24" x 12" x 6"
- Load Capacity- 300 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 840 denier double coated nylon, v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Includes Field Repair Kit