The Ruffwear Chain Reaction Collar is a martingale-style collar that combines Ruffwear-designed TubeLok™ webbing and a short section of stainless steel chain. This collar provides limited correction with an audible cue, making it a great training tool. In addition to the chain attachment point, this collar also features a V-ring attachment option for use as a standard collar.
Packed full of Ruffwear’s essential collar features: separate ID tag attachment point with tag silencer, strong and comfortable webbing, and aluminum V-ring. Integrated reflectivity keeps dogs visible in low-light conditions.
- Limited cinch design and audible correction with stainless steel chain for controlled, leashed walking
- Durability and design aesthetics come together in Ruffwear-designed Tubelok™ webbing
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring provides a secure leash attachment point
- Separate ID attachment point
- Easily add or remove ID tags with Quick Ring™
- Reduced tag jingle with silicone tag silencer
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Ruffwear fully guarantees all of our gear against defects in materials and craftsmanship. If you have a product that has a defect please return the product to the original place of purchase for warranty assistance. Ruffwear reserves the right to replace or credit defective products at our discretion. We will not cover normal wear and tear (damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear or aging), damage from the canine, such as chewing, incidental damage, like tearing, or wear incurred from improper sizing. Modifications, alterations, negligence or use for a purpose other than for which it was designed is also not covered. We know dogs can be hard on their gear! If you experience damage that occurs as the result of normal wear and tear, damage from the canine, or wear incurred from improper sizing, please contact us at Western Canoeing and Kayaking.