Chinook™ XP Two is extremely versatile, fitting two paddlers comfortably, or one paddler with plenty room to stretch out.
Chinook™ Series is designed for all-purpose recreational use and exceptional value. A stable, efficient hull form, Chinook™ Series offers plenty of cockpit space and our proprietary XP floor™ Technology for outstanding value and excellent paddling performance. Eminently versatile by design and loaded with convenient features, Chinook™ XP boats are a popular choice for recreational paddlers.
XP floor™ uses an inflatable chamber with Aquaglide® proprietary X-beam Technology to produce a stiff, durable PVC beam floor. Duratex™ hull material is blended with rugged 600d polyester for long-life and UV protection. Fore and aft accessory straps provide easy stowage while sturdy molded handles are found all around the boat for convenient boarding and transport. Comfortable Core™ seats offer a wide array of thoughtful features including high backrest, mesh storage pocket, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps and an infinite adjustment system for convenience. Fin system includes stiff, durable, foiled fin with unique quick-release for easy setup. Convenient storage bag included, but pump sold separately.
- Accessory Strap - Adjustable elastic straps keep gear close at hand while underway.
- Boston Valve - Common Boston valve fitting for easy inflation / deflation.
- Cockpit Drain - Allows easy drainage of water from the boat.
- Core Seat - Durable Core™ seats will provide you with the utmost comfort with high backrests, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps.
- D-Rings - Heavy duty D-rings for accessory tie-down and seating support.
- Foot Rest - Adjustable foot rest improves comfort and paddling efficiency.
- Infinite Adjustment - Allows for infinite fine-tuning of seat and accessory positions.
- Molded Handle - Sturdy molded handles are ideal for boarding and transport.
- Paddle Keeper - Handy paddle keepers retain the paddle so hands are free for other tasks.
- Quick Release Fin - Stiff, durable, high-performance fin connects with convenient quick-release.
- XP™ Floor - Rugged 600d polyester cover provides comfort, performance and excellent UV protection for 24 gauge internal PVC bladders. Duratex™ bottom material offers strength and durability below the waterline. Aquaglide’s proprietary XP floor™ uses X-beam Technology to produce a stiff, durable PVC beam floor for excellent performance and value. Best suited for recreational paddling, occasional travel, touring or those most interested in a balance of comfort, performance and value. Found on Columbia™ XP, Chinook™ XP, Panther™ XP and Rogue™ XP Series.
- Length: 10'1"
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Capacity: 400 lbs