The WRSI Current Helmet is designed to provide maximum safety for whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists. The Current has redefined paddling helmets by introducing advanced safety technologies in a package the everyday boater can afford.
- 3-Layer Impact Absorption: A lightweight, high-impact carbon composite shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Interconnect Retention System: Interconnected straps securely hold the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- O-Brace Harness: The adjustable O-brace harness comfortably conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Custom Fit Kit: Nine custom-fit EVA foam pads let you dial in the outfitting for comfort and security.
- Vented Shell: Vents molded into the shell help water drain from the helmet and keep you cooler on warm paddling days
- Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
- Certification: CE EN 1385
- Liner Material: Customizable EVA foam pads
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- Features: 3 ventilation/drain holes
NRS wants you to be happy with the products you buy from us. We guarantee all NRS products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please contact Western Canoeing and Kayaking for Warranty Assistance.