The Esquif Mallard is the ideal choice for quietly exploring secluded small lakes where fish and game are hiding. The Mallard is built from T-Formex making it tough, durable and light. It can be easily loaded on your Quad and is maneuverable on narrow portage trails.
- Construction : T-Formex
- Length : 3.66 m (12’)
- Width : 91.5 cm (36”)
- Depth : 34 cm (13 ½”)
- Shape : Square Stern
- Rocker : 5.1 cm (2”)
- Gunwale : Vinyl
- Weight : 27 kg (59 lbs)
- Carrying capacity : 273 Kg (600 lb)
- Seats : Webbed seats, central yoke seat
- Max outboard : 2 HP or electric equivalent
- T-Formex is a high tech laminated material consisting of an ABS foam core, ABS sheets, and a protective outer plastic skin. Its resistance to abrasion and heavy impacts make it an excellent material for recreational, whitewater, and expedition canoes.
- Once heated and molded, T-Formex sheets form a hull that has an unmatched structural memory. So even after being folded around a rock, an Esquif T-Formex canoe will return to its original shape with minimal distortion.
- Stronger than fibreglass and lighter than polyethylene, T-Formex gives Esquif’s designers a material with superior characteristics.