Excellent weatherproof protection combine with outstanding comfort to create a great all-around semi-dry drysuit. The neoprene neck gasket is snug enough to keep water out but comfortable enough to wear all day. Great for, kayak fishing, canoeing and SUP.
- MasterSeal™ waterproof cross-chest entry & relief zippers
- Super-stretch Neoprene neck gasket offers exceptional comfort and dryness.
- Softer, neoprene coated Duraseal™ latex wrist gaskets are more UV resistant and offer greater durability & tear resistance.
- Slightly relaxed fit for full mobility and easier entry
- Articulated armored knees
- Reflective accents for increased visibility
- Adjustable cuff covers at wrist and ankles
- Fabric drysocks are sized to fit
Stohlquist Drywear products (drysuits, drypants, and drytops) are warranted to the original purchaser for 3 years against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Stohlquist is not responsible for drysuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Latex neck and wrist gaskets are not covered under this warranty. Please see care instructions for the product you are purchasing so as to maximize the life of the product.