The Ruffwear Flat Out™ Leash is our everyday leash that can be hand-held or waist-worn. Outdoor inspired patterns connect you with your favorite wild spaces. The Ruffwear-designed Talon Clip™ provides a strong and secure attachment.
Available in four solid colors and four patterns. Get our matching Hoopie™ Collar for the complete set up.
- Durability and design aesthetics come together in Ruffwear-designed Tubelok™ webbing
- Adjustable padded handle, with aluminum Talon Hook™ can be hand-held, waist-worn or secured around a tree or post
- Talon Clip™ is strong, secure and ergonomically designed for one-handed attachment
- Convenient accessory loop for pickup bags or small clip-on items
- Traffic handle offers quick restraint
- Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Width of webbing: 1 in (25 mm)
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Ruffwear fully guarantees all of our gear against defects in materials and craftsmanship. If you have a product that has a defect please return the product to the original place of purchase for warranty assistance. Ruffwear reserves the right to replace or credit defective products at our discretion. We will not cover normal wear and tear (damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear or aging), damage from the canine, such as chewing, incidental damage, like tearing, or wear incurred from improper sizing. Modifications, alterations, negligence or use for a purpose other than for which it was designed is also not covered. We know dogs can be hard on their gear! If you experience damage that occurs as the result of normal wear and tear, damage from the canine, or wear incurred from improper sizing, please contact us at Western Canoeing and Kayaking.