When you want the strongest cam strap for securing your gear, you need the NRS 1.5" Tie-Down Strap. It's been trusted by boaters and other outdoor adventurers around the world for over 30 years.
- The 1.5" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 2,000 pounds, so you can lash in your gear with confidence.
- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our heavy-duty buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his.
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps.
- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."
|Lashing Capacity:||2,000 lbs.|
- Strap length woven into the webbing
- 1" x 3" waterproof name tag sewn on
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- Webbing treated with UV protectant
- All strap lengths are measured in feet.