NRS Men's HydroSkin® 0.5 Pants offer lightweight immersion protection for paddlers looking to extend their season into the cooler months. A versatile addition to your neoprene layering system, pair HydroSkin pants with an H2Core Rashguard or HydroSkin shirt to adapt to changing conditions or for a comfortable alternative to a one piece Wetsuit.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- A drawcord in the waist cinches with a barrel lock for a secure fit.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.