The NRS Slipstream 139 Fishing Raft Packages feature the gear-hauling fishing boat. Built to handle the heavy loads of multi-day fishing adventures with plenty of room for coolers and dry boxes, plus a rower and multiple anglers.
- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed d-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Diminishing tube design provides more interior cargo space, easier rowing and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Insert is protected inside a zippered PVC pocket.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- We positioned the floor valve, with a protective flap, directly under the rower for quick accessibility.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 139, stores compactly in the off season. Easily adjust the cross member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Standard Package includes all of the frame components to accommodate two active anglers and one rower, plus an internal anchor system. (Oars, accessories and anchor line sold separately.)
- Slipstream Raft holds a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Weight: Standard Package - 235 lbs
- Series: Slipstream
- Length: 13' 9"
- Width: 6' 7"
- Tube Diameter: 20.5"
- Diminishing Tube Diameter: 18"
- Number of Thwarts: 0
- Bow Kick: 26"
- Stern Kick: 26"
- Number of Air Chambers: 8
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: PVC
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 52/2000
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 52/2000
- Bottom Wear Patch: 68/4000
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 39"
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
STANDARD PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Slipstream 139 raft
- (2) Side Rails
- Angler Thigh hook - bow
- Front Angler Seat and bar
- Angler Thigh hook - stern
- Stern Mount with Angler Seat
- Rower Seat and bar
- Rower Foot Brace
- (2) 8" Oar Mounts
- (2) Atomic Aluminum Oarlocks
- Anchor System: internal
- (4) 4' HD Tie-Down straps
- Super 2 HP Pump
Notes: NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.