The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with revolutionary hands-free pedal propulsion. The Passport 12.0 comes standard with the legendary MirageDrive with GT and Kick-Up Fins. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will love the stealthy Bay Sand color and will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder. All this on top of a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
- Stack-able Convenience: The Mirage Passport stacks easily to keep enough kayaks for a couple or a campground without taking up space. The lightweight Passport is easy to store and easy to move.
- Mirage Drive GT with Kick-up Fins: Hobies Patented Kick-Up Fins provide the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem.
- Recessed Hull Space: The Mirage Passport features a recessed hull space which helps protect the fins from catching on debris or rocks in the shallows or while beaching. This gives the Passport easy access more places for more fun.
- Twist and Stow Rudder: Hobie's Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Simply pull one of the T-shaped control handles to engage or disengage the retractable-rudder system. Fingertip-operated steering makes driving a snap.
- Molded carrying handles: Ergonomic handles fitted to stainless pad eyes make portaging easier and more comfortable.
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch: The twist and seal is a unique mechanism that allows for one hand operation and it ensures that the hatch is sealed. The hinged lid keeps the hatch lid with the kayak at all times and the rubber gasket keeps the hatch dry.
- Hobie Paddle Included!
- Crew: Single
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 Lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 73 Lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 83 Lbs