Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
||420 HC Stainless Steel
||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
|Knife only Weight:
||Smooth and serrated
- Matte finish on orange, blue and green handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle