The Rassler 2.0 is an exceptionally grippy and rugged, yet lightweight boot that dries fast and drains quick. The sole is redesigned for improved durability. The mid-cut upper provides extra protection and support. Our best choice for hard-core river users.
- Uppers: Hydrophobic, Quick-Dry Canvas with Airmesh tongue, TPU reinforcements at Toe and heel with internal counters, built-in Polygiene-treated sockliner.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, roomy toebox, made from EVA
- Outsole: G.ss™ rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)
- Balanced Geometry™: Places heel and ball at same level for balance and agility in extreme places.
- Enhanced Support: Padded ankle and internal heel counters provide increased support during long walks in rugged terrain.
- Super Sticky: G.ss™ non-marking rubber with high surface contact - for excellent traction in gorges.
- Protection: TPU reinforcement outside / rigid toe-counter inside.
- Quick Dry and Drain: Uppers dry fast and midsoles drain excess water.
All of our products are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects and are covered under warranty. Manufacturing defects will be replaced at Astral’s discretion.
Please note; warranty replacements sent to a country other than the one where the original purchase was made will incur additional shipping charges.
If you are not sure, ask! We will be happy to help you out.