Snorkeling enthusiasts who weren't happy with traditional snorkels can breathe easy with the Aqua Lung SmartSnorkel Full Face Mask. The SmartSnorkel Full Face Mask lives up to its name, covering your whole face, letting you breathe through both your mouth and nose. With the lowest breathing resistance of any full face mask on the market, you will be more comfortable in the water, letting you do what you love longer! With the Smart-Snorkels dry top design, you won't have to worry about the mask flooding when you dive down to explore!
- Ingenious Mask Covers Entire Face Lets You Breathe Through Your Nose and Mouth
- Fog Free Design, No Condensation Build-Up on Lens Giving You Crystal Clear Vision
- Provides 180° Field of View of Aquatic Life
- Dry Top Valve Tube when Submerged Preventing Water Entry
- Smart Lock Removable Snorkel Tube for Easy Storage & Transport
- Durable Shatter Proof Polycarbonate Lens
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Skirt & Strap
- Skirt Seal and Head Strap Combined for Perfect Seal On-the-Face
- Mesh Storage and Transport Bag
- Ultra-Glide Coating, Won't Pull Hair
- Easy Adjustments, RI-Pad Connectors for Balanced & Comfortable Air Tight Fit
- Smart-Fit Custom Fitting Holes for Easy Adjustment
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Buy with confidence! If your Aqua Lung product falls short of your expectations, simply return to Western Canoe & Kayaking within 30-days of purchase along with the original receipt and exchange it for another Aqua Lung/Apeks product.
Aqua Lung America warrants to the original purchaser for a period of time, specified below for each product, from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care and prescribed dealer service subject to the limitations listed below. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized Aqua Lung America Dealer and is not transferable. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the discretion of Aqua Lung America. Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by improper use, improper maintenance, neglect, unauthorized repairs, modifications, accidents, fire, casualty or normal wear and aging. Cosmetic damage(s), such as scratches, nicks and fraying are not covered under warranty except when the product is new, out of the original packaging. This warranty does not extend to equipment used for commercial or military purposes.