If you are a first-time paddler or run a school or center, this board is ideal for you. The board’s length and width create a stable and comfortable platform to paddle on. For riders up to 120kg, the 10’8” provides more than enough tracking and stability.
- Length: 10’8” / 325.1 cm
- Width: 33" / 83.8 cm
- Tall Width: 20'1" / 51 cm
- Thickness: 6" / 15 cm
- Volume: 331 L
- Fin Set-Up: Single
- Fins: 8"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs/ 9 kg
- Rider Weight: 99.2-220.5lbs / 45-120 kg
- The 2022 Starboard Inflatable 10’8″ x 33″ iGO Deluxe Single Chamber is a popular entry-level size, perfect for beginners and paddlers that want one board that does it all.
- Thanks to the wide tail, the board is faster to turn than the longer sizes. It also has more glide than the shorter size and at an ultra stable width.
- Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
- The 10’8″ iGO Deluxe Single Chamber features Starboard’s Woven drop stitch and Welded Seam Technology.
- Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft.
- The bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
- The iGO boards are known to be steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area.
- The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swop over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.