S18R G2 The redesigned Stellar S18' Racer touring kayak (S18R G2) is not your average kayak. Owning many ultra-distance course records, this paddling machine has been further refined - be prepared to be blown away. A tighter catch, streamlined carbon handles and a refined hull shape make this boat as fast as it looks. 3-point footbrace ensures a powerful leg drive. Stability of the G2 will be similar to the G1. Waterline beam still conforms to USCA Sea Kayak division. These refinements make this a boat you need to put in your fleet.
- Weight: 39.2 lbs / 17.8kg
- Description: Great combination of weight, stiffness, durability and cost. Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy Fiberglass and Soric® core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures. A great race boat on a tight budget. The Advantage hits the mark for price to weight ratio for most kayak paddlers.
- Steering Line: High strength Spectra Dyneema steering line. No rusting, and low stretch
- Seating: Adjustable and ergonomic seat for good hip rotation, with a water bottle holder
- Decks: Cut-aways on bow deck allows for a narrow catch for a more efficient stroke. Static perimeter line and Bungee X lines for deck rigging
- Bow & Stern: Ergonomic carry handles for a comfortable haul to and from the water
- Foot Brace: Full 3-point foot board with toe pedals for responsive steering and powerful leg drive
- Storage Compartments: 2 water tight storage compartments with bulkheads and medium oval hatches
- Smart Track Compact Rudder: Efficient steering and low drag Hydrofoil fin for better control
- Swede Form: The widest point of the hull is aft of midship reducing wave drag
- Stability & Speed: Designed around the USCA 18' Kayak regulations with long and efficient hull lines and a slender bow for low form and wave drag for a smooth and fast running hull
- Length: 17' 11"' / 5.48m
- Beam: 20.2" / 51.2cm
- Depth: 12.62" / 32 cm
- Paddler: 5' - 6'6" / 1.5m-2m
- Capacity: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Cockpit W: 17.3"
- Cockpit L: 33.5"
- Bow Storage: 21.1 Gal
- Stern Storage: 34.3 Gal