Now with the Stohloquist's WRAPTURE® shaped torso. The back side has half flotation & half cool mesh to fit comfortably above the seat backs found in today’s rec-tour and sit-on-top boats. Features include a front zipper entry with grip tab, adjustable padded shoulders, and roomy zippered front pockets.
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso: The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up: The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Breathability and Mobility: Ventilated shoulder and back pads, along with open sides ensure maximum mobility, while a mesh-back design offers increased clearance for tall seat backs.
- Large Zippered Pockets: Carry all your essentials and stay organized with easily accessible zippered pockets.
- Lash Tabs: 4-Way Accessory Lash Tab on back.
- 3M Reflective Accents: Reflective accents on front and back for added visibility in any lighting conditions.
- Type III PFD: With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 12 oz.
- Transport Canada and USCG Approved
- Buoyancy: 16 lbs 4 oz.
- Foam Material: PVC
- Outer Shell: 400D Nylon
- Inner Liner: 200D Nylon
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Gender Sizing: Mens