The NRS Superston is the toughest whitewater open oarlock available - anywhere. Built to perform flawlessly under the most demanding and extreme conditions.
- - Our proprietary manganese bronze Superston alloy gives you amazing strength and outstanding rebound memory. Built tough for the toughest jobs, they are used by outfitters the world over.
- - The 3 1/2" long shaft is precision turned to a 5/8" diameter and is drilled for a split ring fastener (included). They fit snugly in NRS Oar Mounts.
- - The horn opening is 1 5/8" with a 2 3/8" inside diameter.
- - Sold individually as well as in pairs, so be sure to order a spare.
- - Compare the measurements under the Specs tab to those of your oar shaft to ensure a good fit with these oarlocks.
||1 lb. each
||Manganese and bronze alloy construction
||Split ring with each oarlock
NRS wants you to be happy with the products you buy from us. We guarantee all NRS products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please contact Western Canoeing and Kayaking for Warranty Assistance.