NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling glove on the water. Their mitten-style design keeps your fingers warm and happy while the pre-curved shape and palm grip let you paddle with comfort and confidence.
- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling.
- A two-panel construction offers a superior fit and the soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for ultimate warmth and comfort.
- LiquidSeam™ sealant make Toaster Mitts completely waterproof up to the cuff.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip without sacrificing dexterity for better paddle feel and control.
- The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- A titanium-laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
||Size medium is 0.16 lbs
||3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm
||Glued & blind-stitched
All NRS products are fully guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If we find an NRS product is defective, at our option, we will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price of the product. NRS is not responsible for products used commercially or for the effects of normal wear and tear, accidents, abuse, alteration, modification,misuse, or improper care.
Please contact Western Canoe & Kayak regarding warranty inquiries.