The NRS Women's Riptide Jacket is a fully-featured splash top built to deliver versatile, waterproof protection when you take your paddling to the next level in less-than-ideal conditions. The Riptide is as versatile as it is protective with an articulated storm hood, quick-venting adjustable neck and a kayak overskirt.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection that's flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Stretchy urethane neck closure adjusts for added ventilation or extra protection from splash.
- Half-zip neck offers additional protection against wind and spray, or unzip for a welcome breeze.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists for more flexibility and comfort.
- Kayak overskirt joins with your sprayskirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- The Riptide has two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials, reflective accents for open-water safety and an articulated hood when the conditions worsen.
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Material: 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
- Neck Closure: Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop with quick-venting half-zip
- Neoprene volcano punch-through cuffs
- Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee draw cord
- Double Tunnel
- 2 sleeve pockets
- Reflective detailing
- Quick-venting neck
- Kayak overskirt
- Splashproof sleeve pockets
- Articulated storm hood