Looking for canoe, kayak or SUP rentals near you? We offer a wide range of rental equipment to suit your needs. Please Contact Us if you have any questions or to book your rental.
Rental Policies and Procedures
All rental charges must be paid for in full at the time of pick-up. Payment can be made with cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or a WCK Gift Card. Current, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) and credit card must be shown for all rentals.
- Credit toward purchase
Up to $100 of a single rental fee may be refunded from the purchase of the same equipment within 30 days of the rental (proof of rental required). This policy does not apply to mark-down items.
Reservations can be made up to three months in advance. A deposit equal to the value of the first day’s rental rate will be charged upon reservation.
Deposits are 90% refundable if the cancellation is processed 2 business days prior to the scheduled pick-up date. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the first day’s rate.
- Rental pick-up / return
Rental Periods include either an early pick-up or delayed return – early pick-up is available anytime after 12 noon the day before the rental period begins; delayed return is a return any time before 12 noon the day after use. Example: A rental picked up after 12 noon on a Wednesday and returned prior to close on Thursday will only be charged a one-day rental rate. If the same rental is returned at any point on Friday it is billed a two-day rate. WCK is closed on Sundays and Statutory Holidays and is unable to accept rental returns as a result.
- Weekends / Holiday Weekends
Rentals booked over a weekend are billed at a 2-day minimum. Example: A rental picked up after 12 noon on a Saturday and returned before 12 noon on Monday will be charged a two-day rental rate. (Please note, the example given is still eligible for an early pick-up or delayed return as described in Rental Pick-up / Return.) Rentals booked over holiday weekends rentals must be booked for a 3-day minimum (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday).
- Late return
Rentals returned late will be charged the first day’s rate for each day late.
- Damage/dirty/lost policy
Renters must sign a waiver assuming the responsibility of the equipment and their personal liability. If rental equipment is returned in dirty condition we will give you the option to clean it yourself here or to pay a $20 cleaning fee. If rental equipment is returned in damaged condition, the renter will be responsible for repair costs. Shop rate will be charged ($100/hr), plus any parts and materials for repair. Replacement cost for lost, stolen or destroyed rental equipment is full retail value payable on return date.
*Pricing is subject to change without notice*
|Canoe||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days||8+ Days|
|Yukon Fiberglass||$80||$105||$130||$150||$170||$190||$210||+$20 per additional day|
|Tripper Fiberglass||$80||$105||$130||$150||$170||$190||$210||+$20 per additional day|
|Tripper Kevlar||$100||$135||$170||$200||$230||$260||$290||+$30 per additional day|
|Sea Clipper||$100||$135||$170||$200||$230||$260||$290||+$30 per additional day|
|MacKenzie||$100||$135||$170||$200||$230||$260||$290||+$30 per additional day|
Included Equipment – Canoes: Three paddles, two PFD’s, bailer, car top kit, throw bag, and whistles.
|Kayak||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days||8+ Days|
|Sport Rec||$60||$80||$100||$115||$130||$145||$160||+$15 per additional day|
|Tandem Rec||$75||$115||$155||$180||$205||$230||$255||+$25 per additional day|
|Fishing Kayaks||$75||$115||$155||$180||$205||$230||$255||+$25 per additional day|
|Plastic Touring||$75||$115||$155||$180||$205||$230||$255||+$25 per additional day|
|Fiberglass/ ABS Touring||$95||$145||$185||$215||$245||$275||$305||+$30 per additional day|
|Double Touring||$120||$190||$235||$280||$325||$375||$415||+$45 per additional day|
Included Equipment – Kayaks: Two paddles (or 3), PFD (or 2), whistle, secure buoyancy (bags and/or bulkheads), spray skirt, bilge pump, throwline, paddle float (with Sea Kayaks), and car top kit.
Included Equipment – Fishing Kayaks: Two Paddles, PFD, whistle, throwline, at least one rod holder, anchor, and car top kit.
|Hobie Kayak||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days||8+ Days|
|Revolution 13||$95||$155||$200||$240||$280||$320||$360||+$40 per additional day|
|Outback 12.9||$95||$155||$200||$240||$280||$320||$360||+$40 per additional day|
|Oasis Tandem||$120||$190||$240||$290||$340||$390||$440||+$40 per additional day|
Included Equipment –Hobie Kayaks: Paddle, PFD, whistle, Mirage Drive, and throwline.
|Stand Up Paddleboard||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days||8+ Days|
|Inflatable SUP||$65||$90||$115||$140||$165||$190||$215||+$25 per additional day|
|Composite SUP||$75||$120||$150||$175||$200||$225||$250||+$30 per additional day|
|Hobie Dura Eclipse SUP 10.5 & 12.0||$85||$155||$200||$240||$280||$320||$360||+$40 per additional day|
**Composite SUP boards are FRAGILE, please call to confirm your vehicle/rack can work for multiple boards.
Included Equipment – SUP: Paddle, PFD, whistle, throwline
|Accessories||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days||8+ Days|
|Canoe or Kayak Cart||$10||$20||$30||$37||$44||$51||$58||+$7 per additional day|
|Canoe or Kayak Paddle||$5||$10||$15||$20||$25||$30||$35||+$5 per additional day|
|Werner Demo Paddle||$15||$25||$35||$45||$55||$65||$75||+$10 per additional day|
|PFD||$5||$10||$15||$20||$25||$30||$35||+$5 per additional day|
|Malone Cross Bar*||$15||$30||$45||$60||$75||$90||$105||+$15 per additional day|
|Malone Kayak Carrier*||$10||$20||$30||$40||$50||$60||$70||+$10 per additional day|
|Canoe or Kayak Trailer**||$60||$120||$180||$240||$300||$360||$420||+$60 per additional day|
**Trailer comes with hitch for 2″ ball, 4-prong flat plug-in *(Charges of $50 per hour will apply if we have to work on your vehicle wiring).
*WCK can install the bar or carrier for a $25 fee. **6 or 8 spot trailers available. **With rental of 6 canoes, a trailer can be rented for $30/day.
*All pricing is subject to change without notice*
• All rental charges must be paid in full at the time of pick-up. Payment can be made with cash, debit card VISA, Mastercard, or a WCK Gift Card.
• Current, valid photo-identification (driver's licence or passport) and credit card must be shown for all rentals.
• Renters must sign a waiver assuming the responsibility of the equipment and one of personal responsibility.
• Any damaged or lost gear will be charged to the renter at full retail price.
• Shop rates ($100/hr) will be charged for necessary repairs.
• A late return penalty will be charged at the daily rate.
• There is a $20 clean boat fee if boat is brought back dirty. The renter has the option of cleaning the boat here to avoid the fee.
• If a purchase of canoe or kayak is made within thirty days of the rental date, the rental fee of up to $100 may be deducted from the purchase price with a valid sales receipt.
• Weekend rental is two days if picked up after 12 p.m. on Friday and returned by 12 p.m. on Monday.
• Long weekend rates are three days and may be picked up Friday after 12 p.m. and returned by 12 p.m. Tuesday.
• To reserve a rental we will request a credit card, and charge the first days rent fee. This depsoit is refundable until 48 hours before the rental period begins. Any cancellations less than 48hour before the scheduled pick-up will forfit the deposit taken. We reserve the right to charge the first days rental fee to your credit card.
Sample Canoeing/Kayaking Equipment Checklist
• PFD (life jacket)
• Spray Skirt
• Pump or Bailer
• Sufficient food and clothing
• Complete rain gear
• Paddling jacket
• Proper footwear
• First aid kit
• Fire capability
• Pocket knife
• Sun protection
• Maps or charts
• Waterproof flashlight
• Repair kit (duct tape, pliers, wire, etc.)
• Litter bag
• Develop your paddling skills including braces, rolls and rescues
• Get into the habit of always bringing safety equipment for every trip
• Wear clothing appropriate for weather and water conditions
• Let someone know where you will be going and when you may be expected to return.
• Become familiar with the area you are planning to paddle in.
• Get a weather forecast for each day and become sensitive to changes in the wind, clouds, temperature, etc.
• The most important danger to paddlers is hypothermia. Learn about hypothermia and dress appropriately.
• Wear a personal flotation device (life jacket) at all times
• Carry extra flotation for river trips, and always scout ahead
• Install bow and stern lines