The ultra-strong, hot-forged NRS Atomic Aluminum Oarlock combines state-of-the-art technology with time-tested design. Pound for pound, this is the lightest, toughest oarlock out there.
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast or machined aluminum components, making the NRS Aluminum Oarlock both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of the NRS Aluminum Oarlock, allowing you to row big water with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- In hot forging, a metal blank is heated to a precise temperature, then the part is stamped out under extreme pressure.
- The secret to the part's strength is the aligning of the metal's crystalline structure by the heat and stamping.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings to keep the oarlock from riding up.
- Weight: 0.18lbs
- Material: Hot-forged aluminum
- Horn Opening: 1 5/8"
- Inside Diameter: 2 3/8"
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
- Shaft Length: 3 1/2"
- Total Length: 6 7/8"
- Includes: Split ring with each oarlock
- Product #: 77433.01