Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow - the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" L.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
- Pump with Check Valve compatible with Military valves and will also allow you to use the conical adapter that is used for inflating air mattresses and most pool toys.
- An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
|Pump Dimensions:||3" Dia. x 22" L|
|Volume Per Stroke:||0.5 gal. (2 liters)|
Rugged storage bag
|Features:||ABS plastic construction - very strong and UV resistant|