The Original Lasso Lock
Designed for Tandems, Sit-On-Tops, Recreational and Fishing kayaks. The Original Lasso Lock has been trusted by paddlers for over a decade. It has remained one of the simplest, most effective, and highest quality theft deterents since being introduced in 1993. There have been a few changes and upgrades since then, maintaining lasso as the industry standard for kayak locks.
The Lasso Advantage:
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable is vinyl coated to 3/8'' thick.
- Lasso security Cables have an easy to use, integrated combination lock that allowes you choose what ever four digit code works best for you. The lock is covered in a high impact protective plastic that keeps your vehicle and kayak from being scratched. The smaller vinyl coated cable and lighter lock make the original Lasso supple and easy to work with. With Lasso protecting your kayak, would be thiefs are likely to go looking for an easier target.
- The Original Lasso kayak lock is smaller and lighter to carry and easy to store if your needing to take it with you in your Kayak.
- Easily set the combination to any 4-digit number you choose.
- Both the the Original Lasso and the Kong Cable are designed to secure your entire kayak, not just a grab loop or other attachment and is a stricking visual deterent.
This model will fit just about any double-occupant closed or open deck touring, Sit-On Top/ Recreational and Fishing kayaks.*
* Does not fit triple cockpit kayaks.
- Weight: 3.25 Lbs.
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable vinyl coated to 3/8''
- Overall length is roughly 16'
- Loop size is approximately 55''
- Tail length with lock is approximately 67''
- Has re-settable combination code that you choose