The NRS Super Pump, an affordable high-pressure pump that's perfect for today's drop-stitch inflatable stand up paddle and body boards. Inflates to 20 psi with ease.
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your boat, kayak or board.
- You get double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions).
- Each single-action stroke puts out 0.48 gallons (1.8 liters) of air. In double-action mode you get 0.96 gallons (3.6 liters) with every full stroke.
- When you need higher pressure, simply open the air port by removing the red plug and you can bear down with single-action strokes!
- Small diameter pump chamber keeps the pumping easy, even at high pressures.
- Full 122 cm long hose comes with the twist-on Leafield C7 and D7 Valve Adapter that locks into the valve securely, even at high pressures.
- Also included is a valve adapter that will lock into Halkey-Roberts New Short Valves, Summit 2 Valves and H3 Valves.
- The aluminum shaft, sturdy handle and tough polypropylene housing are built to withstand lots of use.
- Use the Super Pump to fill and/or top off your inflatable, then reverse the hose for deflating at the end of the day.
- Pump: 7cm Dia. X 64cm H
- Chamber: 7cm Dia. X 47cm H
- Hose length: 122cm