The PatchNRepair Emergency Repair Kit includes everything you need to field repair your equipment no matter how far from civilisation you may be. Tough, formable patches that excel in repairing breaks, cracks and holes in hard, non-porous surfaces.
- These kits utilize the same water-activated MRE heater bags used in the field by campers and soldiers.
- Adding the included salt tablet and water to the heater bag triggers a reaction that produces steam and enough heat to make the patch flexible.
- It's easy to use. Clean the surface with alcohol, cut the patch to size, heat it until pliable, remove the paper backing and apply the patch. No muss, no fuss.
- When cool, the patch forms a strong, structural repair that can be sanded, drilled and painted.
- You need to heat the patch to approximately 194 degrees F before forming to the repair area and the included MRE heater does the job.
- The patch provides a waterproof, permanent seal.
- Bonds well to a wide variety of materials, including polyethylene, which is notoriously difficult to repair.
- Since there's no liquid adhesive, the repair is non-messy and environmentally friendly.
- Not for use on pressurized tanks and lines, or in contact with petroleum products.
- Can be used on, ABS, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Polyethylene, Wood And More!
Includes: One 4" x 4" patch, one 3" x 6" patch, two heaters, two salt tablet packets, two alcohol wipes, one foil bag, Instructions