The Scorch is the boundary-smashing culmination of decades of evolution, combining and refining features from industry-leading designs. A fine balance of length and edge carries speed and maintains precise lines, even in unpredictable water; and the generous but carefully tailored volume keeps you on top of the water and gives you the capacity to carry all your essentials without blocking your paddle strokes.
- Size: Medium
- Length: 8'6"/ 259 cm
- Width: 24.5"/ 62cm
- External Cockpit Length: 37.5"/ 95cm
- External Cockpit Width: 19"/ 49cm
- Volume: 265l/ 70(us)gal
- Weight: 46lb/ 21kg
- Optimum Paddler-Weight: 88-165lb/ 65-90kg
- Bow Rocker: Keeping the deck and your face dry as you run the river between features, and help you focus on the bust through the big stuff.
- Sharp, Full-Length Rails: Snap in and out of eddies, carve up the river, and hold the line through the big and boilies.
- Stern Kick Rocker: Gets the stern of the boat out of your way on the lip of drops.
- Tapered Stern Volume: When the bow goes up, the stern must go down; wedge-shaped sidewalls and tapering volume towards the stern help you get the stern down and lift the bow when the boat is on edge.
- Cut-off Stern Edge: Clean release of surface tension for fast paddling, and at the edge of a drop too.
- Full Sized Grab Handles: Way easier to handle on those beastly portages or when you're loaded up for a mammoth multi-day