The Scorch X takes all the positives of the design and turns them up to 10 (including the length!); More dry rides. More skip. More speed. More fun. the concept was refined for the regular Scorch size range, whilst the X offers the raw, unadulterated, boundary-smashing X-perience for the connoisseur. Plane and plow over everything with style and grace, feel unstoppable, and change the game. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.
- Size: X
- Length: 302cm / 10'
- Width: 64.5cm / 25.5"
- External Cockpit Length: 95cm / 37.5"
- External Cockpit Width: 49.5cm / 19.5"
- Volume: 360l / 95(us)gal
- Weight: 24.5kg / 54lb
- Optimum Paddler Weight: 70-115kgs / 155-250lb
- Full Sized Grab Handles: Way easier to handle on those beastly portages or when you're loaded up for a mammoth multi-day.
- Cut-Off Stern Edge: Clean release of surface tension for fast paddling, and at the edge of a drop too.
- Tapered Stern Volume and sidewalls: When the bow goes up, the stern must go down; wedge-shaped sidewalls and tapering volume towards the stern help you get the stern down and lift the bow when the boat is on edge.
- Stern Kick Rocker: Gets the stern of the boat out of your way on the lip of drops.
- Uncompromising Length: Coming in 4 sizes, ranging all the way up to the 'X' at 10 feet long, no holds are barred on the length, speed, and fun!
- Sharp, Full-Length Rails: Snap in and out of eddies, carve up the river, and hold the line through the big and boilies.
- Bow Rocker with Wave Deflectors: Keeping the deck and your face dry as you run the river between features, and help you focus on the bust through the big stuff.