Fastest glide for riders up to 120kg, perfect for carrying gear if you are going for a long-distance paddle. Equipped with bungees to hold all of your equipment in place, this Touring machine will get you places faster and in a very controlled and stable fashion.
- Length: 14' / 426.7 cm
- Width: 30" / 76.2 cm
- Tall Width: 16'.6" / 42.2 cm
- Thickness: 6" / 15 cm
- Volume: 389 L
- Fin Set-Up: Single
- Fins: Dol-fin 22
- Weight: 28.8 lbs/ 13.1 kg
- Rider Weight: 132.2-264.5lbs / 60-120 kg
- Suited for riders up to 265 lbs, the 14’0″ Touring in the Deluxe Double Chamber (DDC) woven fusion and welded construction for safety first and ultra stiffness, the board has the fastest glide, perfect for carrying gear for long distance paddles.
- By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squarer, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board.
- The result, a range of Touring boards with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning.
- Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.