The Starboard Inflatable SUP 12'0" x 33" x 6" iGo Deluxe DC has the fastest glide and is ultra-stable, giving you the most stable platform to paddle on, without compromising speed or stability. If you are learning to paddle or trying to surf small waves, this board will fulfill your expectations, for riders up to 120kg.
- Length: 12’0” / 365.8 cm
- Width: 33" / 83.8 cm
- Tall Width: 18'1" / 46 cm
- Thickness: 6" / 15 cm
- Volume: 365 L
- Fin Set-Up: Single
- Fins: 9"
- Weight: 27.3 lbs/ 12.4 kg
- Rider Weight: 121.2-220.5lbs / 55-120 kg
- The 2022 Starboard Inflatable 12′ x 33″ iGO Deluxe Double Chamber, features superior glide for an all round shape yet has a comfortable 33” width for more stability.
- One of the best selling shapes for larger paddlers or beginners who need the extra stability, the 12′ iGO features a wide, round nose and wide tail which creates a straighter outline for extra stability and improved tracking.
- A perfect blend of speed and stability, a fantastic cruising board that supports a lot of weight, being it heavy bones or small passengers.
- The 12’0″ iGO Deluxe Double Chamber features Starboard’s Woven drop stitch and Welded Seam Technology. Starboard’s ultimate all round travel companion.
- Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
- The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swop over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.