Stellar Kayaks - Colour Option Abbreviations
When selecting your Stellar kayak, note the following colour abbreviations:
- D: Deck
- C: Cockpit
- S: Stripe
Please select your desired colour choices based on these abbreviations while placing your order.
The Stellar 14' Sit-on-Top (S14S) is a recreational sit-on-top kayak that makes entry and exit a breeze by eliminating the need to squeeze in and out of a cockpit. The steering system on the boat is very comfortable and responsive too, keeping you on track to where you want to go! Unlike any other boat of this length, the S14S has the speed of a much longer boat, but beginners can feel comfortable paddling it. Two water tight hatches allow for modest storage for day tripping and overnight adventures(Bow hatch is optional as shown in the photo above). Its short length and light weight make it ideal for those who want a high performance boat that is easy to carry, car-top, and store. A comfortable Clamshell(as seen in photo above) seat is an easy optional upgrade for the ultimate experience in comfort.
- Steering Line: High strength Spectra Dyneema steering line. No rusting, nd low stretch for instant response.
- Seating: Easy enter/exit ergonomic wide seat rounded back, low hump and integrated water-bottle holder, cockpit, handles & lock bar
- Shaped Bow Deck: Peaked deck helps to shed water in the rough stuff and allows for a narrow catch. Curved transition from bow deck to cockpit provides stiffness and strength
- Bow & Stern Handles: Stream-line composite handles
- Storage Compartments: Large stern hatch and optional small bow hatch
- Foot Brace: Smart Track Transitional footbrace is easy to adjust in the boat, with responsive steering
- Steering: Use the over stern Smart Track "Ski" rudder in shallow areas or an understern rudder for more power in the open water
- Cockpit: Fast draining Debrito bailer can be closed when not needed. D-ring anchors available for thigh straps and Clam shell seat pad
- Stability & Speed: Increased waterline beam provides additional primary stability. Keel line has more rocker for more maneuverability
- Length: 14'4" | 4.36 m
- Beam: 24.65" | 62.6 cm
- Depth: 13.39" | 34 cm
- Paddler: 5' - 6' 3" | 1.5m - 1.9m
- Capacity: 320 lbs | 145 kg
- Bow Storage: 7.9 Gal
- Stern Storage: 26.9 Gal
- Weight: 34.2 lbs / 15.5 kg
- Description: Great combination of weight, stiffness, durability and cost. Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy Fiberglass and Soric® core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures. A great race boat on a tight budget. The Advantage hits the mark for price to weight ratio for most kayak paddlers.