**CANNOT BE SHIPPED AS IT IS A FLAMMABLE LIQUID.**
303 Aerospace Protectant is the most powerful UV screening protection ever made. Use it on everything from boats to apparel.
- Originally developed for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 repels harmful ultraviolet radiation and is really helpful in prolonging the lifetime of your raft.
- Don't forget to use this on the latex gaskets in your paddling apparel.
- Does not contain any harmful silicone oils, which can dry out and damage surfaces.
- Safe and effective for use on synthetic and natural rubbers, PVC, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastics, finished leather and UV-sensitive plastics.
- 303 is a premium surface treatment that provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as: discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
- Easy to use - just spray on and wipe dry!
- This is an environmentally safe water-based product that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oils. It's non-toxic and biodegradable.
Use 303 Aerospace Protectant on:
- Inflatable boats: Pennel Orca®, Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet ski's
- Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits
- Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers
- Plastics/acrylics/polycarbonates: Lexan® & acrylic panels/windows/windshields/covers
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers
- Sailcloth: Dacronr and monofilm
**Due to flammable materials this item cannot be shipped.**