When it's high tide for the unprepared to paddle in, stay on the water longer with the NRS Men's High Tide Jacket. Waterproof-breathable fabric shields you from wind, splash and rain while an articulated, adjustable hood delivers full-coverage protection.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood provide a customized fit. Two bungee cinches at the neck and one on the back of the hood.
- A flexible bill shields your face from drips.
- Half-zip hoodie design makes entry quick and easy and offers efficient ventilation.
- Paddler's cut enhances athletic performance and creates room to layer underneath while maintaining comfort under a PFD.
- Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
- Drawcord waist for easy adjustment and grippy polyurethane dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
- One PFD-friendly splashproof pocket on the sleeve, plus an additional zippered chest pocket for on-the-water essentials.
- Weight: 0.94 lb
- Material: 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: Splashproof zipper collar
- Wrist Closure: Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures
- Waist System: Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem
- Double Tunnel: No
- Latex Neck Gasket: No
- Latex Wrist Gaskets: No
- Reflective Detailing: No
- Gender Sizing: Men