A foundational layering piece that breathes and wicks excess moisture, the NRS Women's Silkweight Long-Sleeve Shirt provides ultralight insulation on warmer days and advanced sun protection from the rays.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear.
- Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs.
- Dropped rear hem provides additional coverage when sitting.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Collections: Silkweight
- Fabric: 197g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex
- Collar: Crew
- Fit: Regular fit
- Gender Sizing: Women