After decades of dominance, the highest-rated and best-selling sit-inside recreational kayak of all time is about to be born again. Introducing the all-new 2019 Pungo. Blending celebrated legacy design elements with a re-imagined modern flair, the new Pungo delivers a dynamic on-water performance with superior stability, unmatched speed, premium comfort and intelligent outfitting. With graceful performance characteristics, enhanced embellishments and world-class luxury appointments, the 2019 Pungo delivers on its reputation and charts a new course for all sit-inside kayaks to come.
- Pungo Dashboard: The 2019 Pungo also has an upgraded dashboard which offers paddlers convenience and many options for customization. It features a removable drybox, two cup holders, SlideTrax™ to hold mounts for phones, fishing rods and other accessories, and two customizable mounting platforms. There is also a recess designed for the Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery (sold separately) which keeps your electronics charged on the go.
- Phase 3® AirPro Seat: The patented Phase 3® AirPro seating system featured on the Pungo is the core of what makes Wilderness Systems the world’s most comfortable kayaks. A fully adjustable seat means a comfortable fit for paddlers of different sizes. Mesh fabric covers honeycomb-vented, ergonomic 3D foam allowing for greater airflow to keep you cool while supporting the lower back.
- Orbix Stern Hatch: Room to keep plenty of gear and valuables safe and dry in the stern of your kayak.
- Pungo Hull: The renowned Pungo hull, through rigorous engineering and testing, has reassuring stability without sacrificing performance. Best-in-class speed makes the Pungo the easiest to paddle and most efficient kayak in its class.
- Rear Deck Rigging: Store extra gear or your water bottle with the bungee cord rigging.
- Thigh Padding: Durable padding provides a place to rest your legs for all-day comfort.
- Slidelock XL Footbrace System: Easily adjustable footbrace system for all size of paddlers.
- Configurable Deck Bungee: Versatile bungee deck rigging can be adjusted by paddlers to store gear of different sizes.
- Rigid Carry Handles: Rigid carry handles make carrying more comfortable.
- Length: 12' 2"
- Width: 29"
- Boat Weight: 49lbs
- Cockpit Length: 57"
- Cockpit Width: 22"
- Max Capacity: 325lbs
The Pungo 120 accommodates small and medium-sized paddlers; the Pungo 125 is designed to accommodate larger paddlers.