The strong NRS Tow Tether, with built-in bungee, is used with the quick-release harnesses on rescue life jackets.
- Tow Tether lengths:
33": Stretched length is 33", unstretched is 19"
53": Stretched length is 53", unstretched is 33"
Add 6" to length for carabiner and metal O-ring
- The Tow Tether, sometimes called a "cow tail," enhances towing boats in rescue situations.
- The stainless steel O-ring includes a hook patch of "hook and loop" material that facilitates centering of the O-ring on vests that have the loop material sewn on in the back.
- The Tether also has a hook patch on the carabiner end. This mates with a loop piece available on some rescue PFDs, forming a quick-release holder for the carabiner.
- The carabiner is a non-locking model, so stow it where it won't get snagged on something accidentally.
||53" Tether weighs 10 oz.
- Omega Five-O Bent Gate Carabiner
NRS wants you to be happy with the products you buy from us. We guarantee all NRS products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please contact Western Canoeing and Kayaking for Warranty Assistance.