- Lightweight: Aluminium's light weight means more GO with less PUSH. Canoes are easy to paddle, carry and handle better on car tops, towing and launching
- Durable: High tensile strengths and stiffness means excellent hull integrity, long lasting durability, and high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Impact Resistant: Elasticity of the metal due to it's 2.5% magnesium content reduce chances of puncturing. Underwater objects frequently only dent rather than puncture the hull.
- Aluminium: 5052 marine aluminium will not become brittle, delaminate, peel, water log, check, rot or swell. It assures uniform thickness of hull sections.
- Foam inner liner for quiet paddling
- Foam side sponsons for stability
- Constructed from a single sheet of marine aluminium
- Impact resistant - will only dent rather than puncture
- Lightweight offering excellent load capacity
- Full bottom keel for protection and improved handling
- Two Laminated paddles standard
- Extruded inner ribs for added strength
- Two nylon carrying handles at either end
- 30' anchor rope
- Motor mount standard on pointed models
- Length: 11'6"
- Beam: 38"
- Centre Depth: 13”
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lbs
- Maximum Horsepower: 2
- Person Capacity: 2
Sportspal Canoes are warranted for one year against defects in material and workmanship to the original retail purchaser for private and non-commercial use. Transportation to and from the factory is at customer expense.