One of our most popular raft frames, the NRS Bighorn I gives you room to mount a cooler or drybox either in front of or behind the rower.
- The 65" and 68" frames are an excellent fit for most 12' and 13' rafts.
- The adjustable and adaptable NRS raft frame system lets you decide where you want to mount your cooler or dry box.
- The Bighorn I Raft Frame Includes two 9' NRS straps and four strap slides for securing your cooler or dry box to the frame.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four 3' or 4' straps (Sold Separately) NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
- Weight: The 60" x 68" is 40 lbs.
- Material: Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Product #: 92001.04
- Included Components: 2 - Side Rails 1 - Foot Bar 3 - Cross Bars 1 - Universal Seat Mount 1 - Low-Back Seat 1 - Pair of 8" Oar Mounts 2 - NRS 9' Straps with Strap Slides (Suspend the cooler or drybox)