With room for both a cooler and a dry box, the NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame gives you plenty of cargo space for multi-day expeditions. Configure the frame to best suit your needs, rig it up and set out on your first or fortieth extended overnighter.
- The 82" and 88" frames are both an excellent fit for most 14' and longer rafts.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four 3' or 4' straps (Sold Separately) NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
- Weight: 60" x 88" is 54 lbs.
- Material: Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Product #: 92003.04
- Included Components: 2 - Side Rails 1 - Foot Bar 5 - Cross Bars 1 - Universal Seat Mount 1 - Low-Back Seat 1 - Pair of 8" Oar Mounts 4 - NRS 9' Straps with Strap Slides (Suspend the cooler or drybox)