With the all-new MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up fins, move through the water without constraints, going exactly where you want to go. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fins which immediately retract on impact – even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The PA 12 is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA padding.
- New for 2020 - Kick-up fin technology: New Patented Kick-Up Fins provide the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem.
- Retractable Transducer Shield: Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance.
- Pivoting Tackle Management System: A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
- Anchor Trolley System Ready: Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole.
- Miragedrive 360 with Kick-up ST Turbo Fin: Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Rudder Control: Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- Vantage CT Seating: New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach, Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Rudder Left/Right Auxiliary Control: Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.
- Rubber Mesh Stowage Pockets: Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.
- Mid Boat Carrying Handle: These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Rod Holders: These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch: An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Rudder Access
- Hobie Paddle Included!
- Crew: Single
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 Lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 109.5 Lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 132.5 Lbs