Made with the same advanced technology of the Atomic Aluminum Oarlock, the NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlock is incredibly strong for it's size. This is the toughest small oarlock made.
- drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making the NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlock both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- This oarlock are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using smaller oars. (1/2" shaft, 1 13/16" inside diameter and 1 5/16" horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split ring for securing the oarlock in oar mount.
- Perfect for use with Cataract Mini-Mags and Carlisle Economy Oars.
||Split ring with each oarlock
NRS wants you to be happy with the products you buy from us. We guarantee all NRS products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please contact Western Canoeing and Kayaking for Warranty Assistance.