Known for offering excellent glide and maneuverability, and great versatility for its trim size.
The most popular Tarpon because of its manageable size. Efficient layout leaves plenty of room for paddlers and their gear, with features to accommodate a variety of hobbies.
LENGTH: 12' 3" / 373 cm
WIDTH: 30" / 76 cm
BOAT WEIGHT: 63 lbs. / 29 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 13.75" / 35 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 350 lbs. / 159 kg
- Phase 3® AirPro Sit-On-Top-Seat
- Keepers XL Foot Brace System
- Tankwell with Adjustable Bungee
- Orbix Bow and Midship Hatches
- Comfort Carry Handles
- Side Carry Handles with Paddle Holder
- Rudder Ready
- SlideTrax™ Accessory System
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- Gear Storage Pockets
For the original retail purchaser (äóìConsumeräó), Wilderness Systems kayaks by Confluence Outdoor provide a limited lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck. Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.