TEAR-AID® Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each TEAR-AID® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
- HOLDS AIR & WATER under pressure even when stretched
- SEE-THRU REPAIR PATCH works with all colors
- INSTANT ADHESION with no sewing
- CONFORMS to irregular surfaces
- WON'T TURN GUMMY in high heat
- UV RESISTANT inhibits yellowing for years
- CUTS EASILY to any size with scissors
- NO GLUE TUBES no mess liquid adhesives to apply
- ELASTIC PATCH that won't pull off when stretched
- Vinyl and Vinyl-coated ONLY
Vinyls have oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which causes the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyls resulting in a long lasting repair.